I don't think everyone here understands this situation.  I'll try to shed some light on it, but I don't know how to solve it.  I think Per Magne's problem is that the filename he is reading from changes, maybe it is set by the user at runtime.  He is wondering how he can tell ibatis where the file is at runtime, not in the sqlmap.config.

Secondly, I think this topic is more appropriate for the user list in the future, instead of dev, so that more people have access to the information.

Hope this helps,

Chris