Can you send the test case? That would be great. The example I did not try per se, but it is a simplified example of what I've experienced for a long time. The class and properties names aren't the same but the concept is.

Paul

Jeff Butler wrote:
Hi Paul,
Did you actually try this? I did and had no trouble running it. I'd be happy to send you the test case if you want, but I think it's exactly what you described. Jeff Butler

On 1/15/07, *Paul Benedict* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I erred at the start of 4th paragraph:

    It read:
     >>iBATIS errs out on #4 because it invokes BImpl.setA(), but gets
    back only the interface from BImpl.getA().

    It should read:
     >>iBATIS errs out on #4 because it invokes setName() from
    BImpl.getA(), but the method doesn't exist at this level.

    Paul