DELETE the configuration lines for  maximum sessions, transactions and
requests from your SQL Map config and try again.

Let me know how if it helps.

Clinton

On 5/17/07, OROSCO-PACORA-CESAR ALONSO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 This look like the problem, we are change this but the problem continue.
I was see the Throttle.java and how this are working and this have managed
two components Transactions and sessions both with a pool of synchronized
List the transactions count are negative (-170) and the sessions count are
in growing until reach 128 (the max transaction parameter in sql-map-config)
at this moment the thread are in a wait state and the server hung when reach
the 50 threads

Any Idea??

César

*On Wed, 2 May 2007 08:04:48 -0600, Clinton Begin wrote*

> It sounds more like transactions aren't being ended properly.  Make sure
you have matching startTransaction/endtransaction pairs and make sure the
endTransaction is in a finally{} block.

> Though it's likely not the problem, I'd like to get rid of Throttle in
an upcoming version...even if only to forward the error onto the database so
that it doesn't look like an ibatis race condition.  ;-)