A soon as I have a V2 a bit stable I will commit it so you could do the
cleaning, I also think that it's better to wait the next version.
The test between the V1 and the V2 should remain the same.
The V2 will incorporate the major vision of the
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/iBATIS+3.0+Whiteboard
.
Many thanks for your support Ron.

--