This is a vote to switch our build system from Ant to Maven 2.

Binding votes will be accepted from committers of the iBATIS for Java
project.  All other votes will be taken as opinion, but non-binding.

This does not imply that we will use Maven for our website, but we could
indeed consider that separately.  This is specifically for building the
iBATIS 3 library.

-1 Not in favor, stick with Ant, it rules.

0 Doesn't matter.  As long as it builds as well as it currently does.

+1 Totally in favor, use Maven 2, it offers great benefits and is the way of
the future.

Cheers,
Clinton