Hi All,

I would like to alter how aggregate containers are returned from the cache.
The essential issues is that the aggregate container that is returned from
the cache is the same container that is cached. Thus any changes to the
container will impact the cache until it expires and is reloaded.

I have created a simple patch that simply creates a new new aggregate
container form the one that is cached. This ensures that any domain/ui code
that might alter the container will not effect other calls to the data
layer. Example: "return new List(cachedList);"

While the code is simple, this does alter how the API behaves I am curious
if people have come to except it to work this way? Or more appropriately is
this meant to work this way for design consistency?

Thanks,
Chris