Here's a quick summary that we could add to the docs, and maybe offer a
simpler config for...

LOCAL_READ_WRITE (serializable=false, readOnly=false)
SHARED_READ_ONLY (serializable=false, readOnly=true)
SHARED_READ_WRITE (serializable=true, readOnly=false)

Sorry for the dip-switch like interface... remember those?  :-)

Clinton