Thanks for bringing this up, Saisai. I tried to do this a couple of months
ago, but ran into a problem with dependency locks. I couldn't get two
different versions of Spark packages in the build with baseline, but maybe
I was missing something. If you can get it working, I think it's a great
idea to get this into master.

Otherwise, I was thinking about proposing an 0.8.0 release in the next
month or so based on Spark 2.4. Then we could merge the branch into master
and do another release for Spark 3.0 when it's ready.

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer