Hi Marton,

0.9.0 was released about 6 weeks ago, so I don't think we've planned when
the next release will be yet. I think it's a good idea to release soon,
though. The Flink sink is close to being ready as well and I'd like to get
both of those released so that the contributors can start using them.

Seems like a good question for the broader community: how about a release
in the next month or so for Hive reads and the Flink sink?

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer