What about S3FileIO implementation? I see some issue filed that even with
Hive catalog working with S3 brings unexpected issues, and S3FileIO
supposed to fix the issue (according to Ryan). Is it safe without S3FileIO
to use Hive catalog + Hadoop API for S3 now?

2020년 12월 2일 (수) 오후 6:54, Vivekanand Vellanki <vi...@dremio.com>님이 작성: