Hi dev

I'd like to include this patch in release 0.11.0  because it's the document
of new flink features.  I'm sorry that I did not update the flink's
document in time when the feature code merged, but I think it's worth it to
merge this document PR when we release iceberg 0.11.0, that helps a lot for
users who want to use those new features, such as streaming reader,
rewrite data files action,  write distribution to cluster data.  (I will
update those documents in time so that we won't rollback the next release).

Thanks.