Hi Carl,

Thanks a lot for managing 0.12.0 release.

Can you also pl. add this PR: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2752 -
which adds the option "streaming-skip-delete-snapshots" - to Spark3
micro_batch reader. Without this, streaming reads will fail if a snapshot
of type delete or replace is encountered, & is pretty much unusable. This
PR is already approved by multiple Committers - Ryan and Russell.

PS: I am unsure if new PRs will be merged apart from the list proposed on
the project board - into the *0.12.0* release, and hence, proposing this.
If this PR will be merged - no action is needed. pl. pardon my ignorance.

Best regards,
Sreeram