Hi Joshua,

I do not have a strong preference about the UUID type, but I would like the
highlight, that the type is handled inconsistently in Iceberg with
different file formats. (See: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/issues/1881
)

If we keep the type, it would be good to standardize the handling in every
file format.

Thanks, Peter