Thanks for the summary,  Ryan !

I would like to add the following thing into the roadmap for 0.13.0:

*Flink Integration*

1.  Upgrade the flink version from 1.12.1 to 1.13.2 (
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2629).

Because there is a bug in flink 1.12.1 when reading nested data types
(Map/List) in flink SQL (see:
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/3081#pullrequestreview-747934199),
the newly released 1.13.2 has resolved it.

2.  Support for creating an iceberg table with 'connector'='type' in flink
SQL (https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2666).

The PR has been merged but still left a flink connector document open for
reviewing (https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/3085).

3.  Add streaming upsert option for flink write sink. (
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2863)

This is an essential PR for flink upsert stream when writing to iceberg
sink table, more background pls see
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/1996#issue-546072705.

*Ecosystem/Vendor integration.*

1.  Aliyun OSS/DLF integration. (https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2230
)

This is a very important job that has been suspended for a long time.  The
good news is:  Xingbo Wu <https://github.com/xingbowu> now has enough
bandwidth to make this forward now.  I think we can successfully finish
this work If we've enough reviewing bandwidth.

2. Dell ECS integration.

We have great discussion (https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2807)
about integrating the private vendor storage/catalog into apache iceberg
repo, but I'm not sure it's suitable to add it into roadmap 0.13.0 before
we reach the agreement about the unit/integration/release tests for private
vendor integration.

> Dan also suggested using github projects to track the progress of each
feature.

+1  ! We should make better use of github issues to manage the progress and
blockers of our roadmap, so that everyone can synchronize to the latest
status in time to make the roadmap forward.