Hi everyone,

We have had a few iterations of the design doc with various people, thanks
for all the feedback. I am thinking about a meeting to finalize the design
and move forward with implementation.

Considering the various time zones, I propose we choose any time from
Tuesday (10/12) to Friday (10/15), 8-10am PDT, 1 hour meeting slot.

If anyone is interested in joining, please let me know the preferred time
slot.

Best,
Jack Ye