Sreeram,

The project tracking this is here:
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/projects/11

It isn’t easy to get a good picture, since most of the PRs are merged. But
Anton is working on the next set of PRs for Spark. Maybe Anton can find
some time to add a few notes about what's left to be done.

What’s been done so far is pretty significant:

   - Add new writers that can handle deletes across multiple partition specs
   - Add Spark 3.2 module and refactor Spark builds
   - Add metadata columns to Spark 3.2
   - Add support for required distribution and ordering in Spark 3.2
   - Support Spark 3.2 dynamic filtering

Many of those are the building blocks for the delta-based plans. And it’s
really amazing to finally have support for some major improvements: dynamic
filtering on all queries, metadata columns, and required distribution and
ordering!

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue