Let me give more inputs from my perspective.

1.   Fixed few critical flink v2 reader bugs:
      a.  The flink avro reader bug:
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/3540
      b.   v2's extra meta columns messed up the flink's RowData pos:
             * https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/3540 (Thanks Reo-LEI )
             * Another related PR to enhance the unit tests is:
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/3477 (Need someone to review & merge
this).

2.  Split the whole flip-27 source reader into small PR for reviewing
(Thanks Stevenzwu).
      a.  The first small PR is: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/3501

3.  Support the latest flink 1.14.0:
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/3434 (Need an apache iceberg
committer or PMC to review).

4.  The aliyun OSS integration work is almost close:
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/projects/21,  I think it's okay to
release in iceberg 0.13.0, there are only few small issues need to merge
before making the aliyun oss storage work.