Hi Iceberg Dev,
I tried searching for it in the specification but couldn't find anything
explicit:

1.  Is it assumed that all data files and delete files will always have
globally unique names in a table?
2.  Is it expected that the pairwise intersection of all manifest files in
a snapshot is empty (i.e. For any given data file it has exactly zero or 1
entries across all manifest files in a snapshot)?

I think the uniqueness of both can maybe be inferred by this sentence (but
I'm not 100% sure):

> When a file is replaced or deleted from the dataset, it’s manifest entry
> fields store the snapshot ID in which the file was deleted and status 2
> (deleted). The file may be deleted from the file system when the snapshot
> in which it was deleted is garbage collected, assuming that older snapshots
> have also been garbage collected [1].

Thanks,
Micah

P.S. Is there a way to add a table of contents to the specification.  I
might be missing it but I don't see one rendered at:
https://iceberg.apache.org/spec/