While I understand Kyle's concerns, I'm all for a C++ or Rust
implementation.

We know that this is going to help a lot of people that want to integrate
Iceberg in engines that are outside the JVM ecosystem. I think it would be
great to work with anyone that is interested and build up the community in
this area!

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue