From: Ahsan Ehtesham <ahsanehtesham...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 3, 2022 at 1:10 PM
To: "dev@iceberg.apache.org" <dev@iceberg.apache.org>
Subject: Iceberg Contribution

Hello there, I am currently pursuing my career in Big Data exploring its
different tools. Now, I want to contribute to this open-source community. How
can I help this massive community in contribution? Any proceeding guidelines
for newbies other than official documentation?

Thank you
Regards,
Ahsan Ehtesham