+1 (non-binding)
1. Verify signature
2. Verify checksum
3. License RAT check

4. Run unit test, Actually got a failure:

org.apache.iceberg.spark.extensions.TestCopyOnWriteDelete >
testDeleteWithSnapshotIsolation[catalogName = spark_catalog, implementation
= org.apache.iceberg.spark.SparkSessionCatalog, config = {type=hive,
default-namespace=default, clients=1, parquet-enabled=false,
cache-enabled=false}, format = avro, vectorized = false, distributionMode =
range] FAILED
    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Runtime file filtering is not possible:
the table has been concurrently modified. Row-level operation scan snapshot
ID: 3904024863143561157, current table snapshot ID: 6400925136398165989. If
multiple threads modify the table, use independent Spark sessions in each
thread.
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
        at
org.apache.iceberg.spark.extensions.TestDelete.testDeleteWithSnapshotIsolation(TestDelete.java:873)

But I think its a concurrency issue and not worth stopping RC for (will
file a issue)

5. Check with spark 3.3, create table and query data, metadata tables.

The convenience binaries
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheiceberg-1111/org/apache/iceberg/
have spark 3.2 jar but not spark 3.3, is that intentional?  Anyway
built spark 3.3 runtime to verify, and works.

Thanks
Szehon