+1 (non-binding)

* validated checksum and signature
* checked license docs & ran RAT checks
* ran build and tests with JDK11
* built new docker images and ran through
https://iceberg.apache.org/spark-quickstart/
<https://iceberg.apache.org/spark-quickstart/>

One thing I noticed is that some tests don't work when running the build
with *JDK17* (e.g. running *./gradlew build
:iceberg-flink:iceberg-flink-runtime-1.17:integrationTest -x test* fails).
This is not related to this release, but I just wanted to mention this in
case anyone else runs into this.

Eduard