We talked about this more in the community sync today and came to the
conclusion that it probably isn't worth it until Spark 3.5 when the
row-level commands are in Spark. That way we're not keeping so much in sync
across repositories and can more easily turn this on without causing
conflicts when applying diffs.

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular