Hi everyone,

We've been having discussions about how to put together an Iceberg
conference or summit for this year and one of the first steps is to put
together a selection committee that will be responsible for choosing talks
and guiding the process. Once we have a selection committee, we can put
together the concrete proposal for the ASF and the Iceberg PMC to request
the ability to use the name Iceberg.

If you'd like to help and be part of the selection committee, please
volunteer in a reply to this thread.

Since we likely can't include everyone that volunteers, I propose that the
PMC should choose the final committee from the set of people that
volunteer. We'll leave this open for the next week or so to give people
time.

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue