Sounds good. I don't really have any strong opinions here. So looks like we
are landing on this?

*PreplanTable: POST /v1/namespaces/ns/tables/t/preplan*{ "filter": {
"type": "in", "term": "x", "values": [1, 2, 3] }, "select": ["x", "a.b"] }

{ "plan-tasks": [ { ... },  { ... } ] } // opaque object

*PlanTable w/o a plan task: POST /v1/namespaces/ns/tables/t/plan*{
"filter": {"type": "in", "term": "x", "values": [1, 2, 3] }, "select":

{ "file-scan-tasks": [ { ... }, { ... } ] } // FileScanTask OpenAPI model

*PlanTable w/ a plan task: POST /v1/namespaces/ns/tables/t/plan*{ "filter":
{"type": "in", "term": "x", "values": [1, 2, 3] }, "select": ["x", "a.b"],
"plan-task": { ... } }

{ "file-scan-tasks": [ { ... }, { ... } ] }

-Jack