Thanks for the response from everyone!

Before proceeding further, I see a few people referring back to the current
design from Jan. I specifically raised this thread based on the information
in the doc and a few latest discussions we had there. Because there are
many threads in the doc, and each thread points further to other discussion
threads in the same doc or other doc, it is now quite hard to follow and
continue discussing all different topics there.

I hope we can make incremental consensus of the questions in the doc
through devlist, because it provides more visibility, and also a single
thread instead of multiple threads going on at the same time. If we think
this format is not effective, I propose that we create a new mv channel in
Iceberg Slack workspace, and people interested can join and discuss all
these points directly. What do we think?

Best,
Jack Ye