Benny, is the suggestion to couple the "refresh-start-timestamp-ms"
property with a grace period as well? Also, could you clarify which
timestamp "refresh-start-timestamp-ms" refers to:
(1) Timestamp when refresh is triggered
(2) Timestamp when refresh is concluded and the snapshot is written.

Also when you say "fresh as of" this timestamp, do you mean "AS OF"
construct when used to query the materialized view? Or something else? If
"AS OF" is what you meant, then this might answer my question about the
grace period, where it won't be needed.

Thanks,
Walaa.