I think it's fine to have a vote for this if anyone thinks that it is
needed. But since this is just fixing the part of the REST spec that duplicates
the table spec and correcting a typo
<https://github.com/apache/iceberg/blob/main/format/spec.md#table-metadata-fields>,
it seems like more of a correction than a substantive change.

--
Ryan Blue
Databricks