Hello everyone

I've been working on the iceberg-rust FileIO recently and have found it
challenging to identify all the necessary IO properties we need to support.

For instance, consider AWS S3. There are no documents specifying which
properties are supported by S3.

The only relevant documentation I could find includes:

- Iceberg AWS Integrations[1]: Does not define `s3.access-key-id` or
`s3.secret-access-key`.
- Pyiceberg configuration[2]: Missing several S3-related properties.
- Iceberg REST Catalog[3]: Does not cover all storage services.

To gather this information, we must refer to the S3FileIO Java code[4].

I propose adding a separate section for agreeing upon these properties. We
could create a specification that outlines all IO properties with indications
of whether they are required or optional, along with their expected behaviors.
This would help ensure consistency across different implementations without any
conflicts.

[1]: https://iceberg.apache.org/docs/latest/aws/
[2]: https://py.iceberg.apache.org/configuration/#s3
[3]: