Hi,Sir.
I've finished extending the usual distributed locks.I think we'll no need to
extend distributed locks for a long time.

PR:https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/10688

As a next step, I'm going to try to extend FileIO to support operations like
rename. It would be great if you could give me your opinion on this.
Also, please let me know if there is anything I can do to support the creation
of views.

Tks.
Regards
lisoda