Hi,

The release is probably good to go, but i didn't verify it, so no -1 nor +1
from me.

Still, it would be awesome if we could include these PRs somewhat important
for Trino

https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/10691 (OOM fix, especially under
concurrency or for tables with large numbers of files)
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/10523 (not super urgent, just seemed
it could be just ready to go)

(the PRs are not related, so if only one goes, it's still nice)

Of course, if we could release 1.6.1 in ~a week, then please disregard the
above.

Best,
Piotr