Hi Micah

We agreed that any change to spec is considered as code modification
change and submitted to vote. I see your change is mostly
"documentation" and not actually big change, so I got your point.
However, I think it's clearer to keep the same process even for
"small" changes.
I would recommend to use two vote threads (one per change) to avoid
confusion and vote on one specific change.

Thanks !
Regards
JB