Hi Amogh

Thanks ! Imho, I would prefer to change/"fix" the
TableMetadata.Builder constructor in 1.6.0. If we release like this,
It will be painful to deprecate and probably a bit confusing.
I think it's better to cancel RC0 and cut RC1 including visibility
change on the constructor, in order to have a "clean" 1.6.0 release.

If there are no objections, I will cancel RC0 to prepare a RC1.

Regards
JB