Thanks for bringing this up, I would say that from my perspective I have
time to really push through hopefully two things

Variant Type and
Row Lineage (which I will have a proposal for on the mailing list next week)

I'm using the Project to try to track logistics and minutia required for
the new spec version but I would like to bring other work in there as well
so we can get a clear picture of what is actually being actively worked on.