> First, we need to establish a workflow that allows us to gradually
integrate new features into pyiceberg-core. Additionally, pyiceberg should
be able to import and optionally use classes from pyiceberg-core in an
additive manner. While developing this workflow, our community will learn
how to collaborate, manage releases, and more.

+1 I would like to learn more about how to integrate pyiceberg-core into
PyIceberg. The initial setup should give us a framework for future
integrations.

I also think there's some prerequisite work on the Pyiceberg side to clean
up FileIO. A lot of features are built specifically with PyArrow
dependency, such as writing to the table.

Thanks,
Kevin