I think it's more straightforward to use the format from the existing
proposal. That's unambiguous and seems easier to understand to me, rather
than needing to refer to the spec to find out the details. The
`UpdateTable` vs `CommitTable` discrepancy is a good example, and we could
have names that are similar like using `CommitTables` for multi-table
commits, which is off by just one letter.

--
Ryan Blue
Databricks