+1 (binding)

Thanks Xuanwo for running this release, and sorry for the late vote, I was
doing additional tests against Tabular and had to flex my tiny Rust muscle
a bit.

   - Validated the signatures and checksums
   - Checked out the licenses
   <https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/549/files>, and that looks
   all good. I think we can update the deny.toml to move some of
   the licenses to the allowed
   <https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/566> section.
   - Tested against Tabular, and had to remove a single .await.unwrap()

<https://github.com/Fokko/hello-iceberg/commit/0e227f33372aeb9356fb5ac7744ac14bf2146a78#diff-42cb6807ad74b3e201c5a7ca98b911c5fa08380e942be6e4ac5807f8377f87fcL9>
   to make the code from 0.2.0 compile, which is fine since it is the second
   release. Also planned a scan 🚀

Kind regards,
Fokko