One for each Table Version? Maybe worth thinking about going forwards. We a
little discussion about this at the community sync up last weds and the
general consensus is we just keep doing things the way we are doing them
until it becomes too unwieldy, then figure out a new solution. Feel free to
start up another thread though, it's worth thinking about.