Super excited about this, and +1 for a hybrid event!

Wearing my AWS hat, I would definitely like to help with discussions around
sponsorship (together with Rich) to see how we can best contribute to the
process of making the hybrid event happen. We can discuss more about those
topics as we officially kick start the summit preparation process.

Best,
Jack Ye