I'll be happy to pick up the 1.14 release.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 10:06 AM Neelesh Salian <[email protected]>
wrote:

> +1 to Russell's comment.
> With the holidays and folks being OOO at the end of the year, I would
> guess early next year to be good for the release.
>
>
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 10:00 AM Russell Spitzer <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I think that would be great although I know getting a release out in Dec
>> is usually fraught for us. I think Anurag has already volunteered to help
>> coordinate 1.13 so we should probably let him coordinate?
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 11:52 AM Anoop Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> With the closure of 1.12 (thanks Neelesh!),  I'd like to open a
>>> discussion on 1.13.  I think we'd like to get another release out before
>>> the end of the year and include some of the early work on V4 as we're
>>> making good progress.
>>>
>>> I'd like to volunteer to be release manager for 1.13 and keep this
>>> discussion going.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Anoop
>>>
>>

Reply via email to