On 26.08.2015 08:54, Alexey Goncharuk wrote:
> This particular change does not break the compatibility (a new method is
> being added to the public API), however I am +1 for adding these principles
> to the dev documentation.

Way back when Ignite was still a podling I pointed out this:

    http://apr.apache.org/versioning.html

http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#release-compat

As I did then, I suggest we either refer to these docs directly, or copy
over essentially the same principles to our docs.

-- Brane