Hmmm, as I see in log "[ERROR] error: File name too long"
Looks like OS / compiler limitation for file name.

Cos, how to reproduce this?
I should fork some project on GitHub and run some maven comand?

Could you provide instructions (branch name, mave command....)?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems