Dmitry,

1) Could you take a screenshot of Idea Maven tool window with expanded
"profiles" and share with us via dropbox or smth. similar (apache dev list
does not allow attachments)?

2) Try to do in Idea: Main menu -> Files -> Invalidate Caches / restart ->
Invalidate and restart and after Idea restarted and source code indexing
finished -> Click "reimport" on Maven toolbox.
This often helped to resolve issues like this.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems