Guys!

We have finalized 1.4 release!

Thanks to everyone involved! That was very important release for our
project.

Let's discuss scope for 1.5.

I think the main focus areas should be:
1. Optimized marshaller rework - Alex Goncharuk works on this.
2. .Net and Cpp API release (depends on 3) - Vladimir Ozerov
3. Portable API release - Denis Magda and Vladimir
4. Failover for continuous query notifications - Nick Tikhonov
5. Cache Rebalancing optimizations - Anton Vinogradov
6. Fix compatibility with IBM JDK
7. Cache stability and performance fixes (as many as possible)

Nice to have:
8. Finish vert.x integration - Andrey Gura works on this.
9. Finish node.js integration - I think Semyon should pass it over to
someone else, given he is busy with cache. Anyone? Andrey Gura?

Comments are welcome!

--Yakov