On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Raul Kripalani <r...@evosent.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Cos. I'm glad we sorted this out. Sometimes a chat would be useful
> to establish rapport.
>
> Accusing someone of negligence is *extremely* serious and casts a very bad
> image on the person being attributed with it.

I've been there and I understand where you're coming from. Different words
have different level of gravity in different languages and cultures.

FWIW: I didn't read it as invoking catastrophic ramifications and/or doubting
integrity of the person. But that's *my* reading. Somebody who, at the end of
the day, speaks English fluently but alas as a second language. I do apologize
if it made if you feel uncomfortable.

I think the key takeaway for all of us who chimed in on this thread is
to be extremely
appreciative of the fact that we all come from different backgrounds
and cultures
and can interpret things differently. Lets give each other a bit of a breathing
room and a benefit of the doubt.

Thanks,
Roman.