Gianfranco,

I agree that integration with Drools would be useful.

I think Yakov is questioning where this integration should be hosted. It
looks like Infinispan is hosting it separately from their main code base.

We can host it in Apache repo, or we can create a separate project for it,
for example, here: https://github.com/apacheignite

Looks like Drools is licensed under ASL2.0, so we could really do it either
way.

Would be interesting do find out what others think.

D.