Dmitriy,

I've fixed page according to your request except:

>    - "Release Process" section should be a numbered list describing steps
>    (including QA branch) necessary to create a release.

As far as I understans there is no QA's at Ignite community. GridGain QAs
can provide some help, but it's not a part of Ignite release process.
Another steps Prepare->Vote->Release are declared at Apache site and they
are the same for all projects.

   - I would add Continuous Integration section with URL to TeamCity. It
>    should also state that merges to master should only happen after the
> whole
>    TC suite passes.

Each case at workflow ends with phrase similar to:
"Run TC tests.Once tests are passed, the pull request can be reviewed and
merged by a committer."
Is it enough?