Hi all,

I'm really interested in this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1270 . We some stuff to make it
work in our osgi environment. The main issue for us now is the serialization. I
think it you will have to rework the OptimizedMarshaller or any other
marshaller that works with object that come from outside your class space.

We have try kryo that works. Kryo provide an extension point in order to
resolve the classes:
https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/kryo/blob/master/src/com/esotericsoftware/kryo/ClassResolver.java
 . With this extension we are able to solve the problem of external classes.
The only issue with kryo is that some classes need a certain care in the
serialization process and therefore a specialized serializer.

So I would like to know from the community what do think of changing the way
the optimized marshaller works or introducing the support of yet another
marshaller based on a kryo like technology?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Romain.

PS: I'm ready to help in the both cases.
"Misys" is the trade name of the Misys group of companies. This email and any
attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners. This
email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged
and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please
notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the
commencement of legal relations between you and Misys. Please refer to the
executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for
the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.