Thanks, Andrey. What OS are you on? Can someone try this on Mac?

For me second node can't join because it can't connect to 127.0.0.1:47500
for some reason. I can't do this with telnet either, which is confusing
because the first one binds to 0.0.0.0 and therefore should be accessible
via all interfaces.

-Val