I merged the Camel Streamer today and I hope to finish the first phase of
OSGi tomorrow.

I'll need someone to review the latter quickly if we want it merged for
1.5... No code changes in existing codebase. Just a new osgi module and
many POM changes mainly to generate the manifests.

Should be a quick task.

Regards,
Raúl.